Only NY continues to request a current copy of your driver’s license or state issued identification (both front and back) in order to file a return.

These forms are intended to help you help us prepare a complete and accurate return for you. Click on the links to take you to the form.

The linked forms are pdf and cannot be filled in unless you have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat.

Tax Materials Checklist

All clients must complete the Engagement Letter and Questionnaire before we can work on your return.  Please also complete a Dependent Worksheet if you have or may have dependents or qualify for education credits.

Self-employed clients or those with small businesses should complete Schedule C Worksheet. If you have a space in your home used exclusively for your business, use this form to tell us more: Office in home worksheet. If your business is a home daycare, please us this form: Home Daycare Questions.

If you have rental property, there are two forms: use this one if your rental is part of your home: Rental Worksheet Apt in Home and use this on if your rental is separate: Rental Worksheet NOT part of Home

If you want us to be able to give your return to someone else (your parents or non-spouse partner) please complete this: Release Authorization

If you want to explore other credits and deductions take a look at this: Deductions and Credits

If you have a farm or farm activities, this may be helpful: Farm Worksheet

If you are unable to print these forms, you can come by the office and pick them up or ask Donna or Karen to send them to you.

If you earn income abroad or have foreign bank accounts, please complete this: Foreign Interest Worksheet

If you have foreign accounts (including retirement and other accounts) you must file a FinCEN or FBAR report.  If you prefer to do it yourself, you may do so here.